This post about the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is one of the most exciting ones for me because I have been waiting to share this post for what feels like forever now and I wanted to start 2016 with a Bang! Hence the new year post !
That Reminds me,
Happy New year Loveliesssssssss 😀 😀
I think anytime till the 7th of Jan is new year hence the late wish 😛
Maybelline ”The Nudes” Eyeshadow Palette was released with Maybelline’s “Dare to Go Nude” Fall 2014 Collection. But like every other beauty product , came to India VERY VERY LATE. There was already so much buzz about it abroad and even before it launched here in India , That I went and bought it the second it hit shelves.( and wore it within 30 minutes of purchasing it 😛 ) I wanted to be super sure about the pros and cons of this palette before writing about it so I used it for a good 2 months before writing about it. So Here Goes :
- Super Affordable ( 900 Rs ) for 12 colors.
- Good combination of different finishes ( Shimmers and Mattes )
- Travel Friendly.
- Great palette for beginners.
- Good Mix of Neutral , Warm and cool tone colors.
- Indian Skin Tone Friendly.
- Pigmentation is slightly disappointing.
- Not all colors are as creamy and pigmented , there is an issue of consistency here.
- Not very long-lasting ( 3-4 hours without primer , 5-6 hours with primer )
Maybelline has done a great job with this palette , The pigmentation of some shades could have been a lot better though. The inconsistency of payoff is preventing it from being a 10 on 10 in my books. My Favourite is the Deep Bronze Gold Color , It is absolutely stunning and the most pigmented color of the palette. Go Get you some Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette!
(Swatched From Left to Right : Top Row. You can notice how the second and the last shade is not pigmented )
(Swatched From Left to Right : Bottom Row – Here the Third and the Last two shades are not pigmented. )
Here are some of the places online that you can get this palette :